- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their
from your browser including your IP address, CrowdShareTM cookie information, and the page
CrowdShareTM uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze
administer the website.
- We may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This
includes User Profile pages.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While
not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we
to be aware that these programs are available.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are saved by your Web browser to enable our systems to
your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people.
cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through
with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail
The "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent
browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a
cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. We recommend that you leave the cookies activated
cookies allow you to use some of CrowdShare’sTM coolest features. Some of our business partners,
Sharing Your Information
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will
personal information only as described below.
- CrowdShareTM Personnel: CrowdShareTM personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors
have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of business.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of
user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if
CrowdShareTM, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be
the assets that is transferred.
- Protection of CrowdShareTM and Others: We may release personal information when we believe
policies; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of CrowdShareTM, our employees, our
or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for
protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information
shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which
was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this
Keeping Information Secure
- Your account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect
unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have
using a shared computer.
- Only CrowdShareTM employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for
a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept
to date on our privacy and security practices.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 14 years and older to register to use the CrowdShareTM website. As a result,
does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that has collected
from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We
that minors between the ages of 14 and 18 ask and receive their parents' permission before using
or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.